There's an awesome WPF/E Vista mockup on the web, complete with Office 2007 applications and other cool stuff. Check out the screenshot below. I've tried it on both IE 7 on the PC and Firefox on the Mac and both work really well. I'm very impressed!
Feb 5, 2007
Well, the Vista release has been thoroughly uneventful, so the "Wow!" certainly didn't start there. On the other hand the WPF blog has a post about something that really makes me say "Wow!" and it's even Vista related.
There's an awesome WPF/E Vista mockup on the web, complete with Office 2007 applications and other cool stuff. Check out the screenshot below. I've tried it on both IE 7 on the PC and Firefox on the Mac and both work really well. I'm very impressed!
There's an awesome WPF/E Vista mockup on the web, complete with Office 2007 applications and other cool stuff. Check out the screenshot below. I've tried it on both IE 7 on the PC and Firefox on the Mac and both work really well. I'm very impressed!
0 comments:
Post a Comment